Video Training to become a PRESENTATION GENIUS™ with Mark Bowden & Michael Bungay Stanier
Imagine how much more successful you and your business would be if your presentations were off-the-charts engaging!
What if your meetings were truly high-impact? If your training workshops grabbed people’s attention and compelled them to learn?
This radical new online video training program on how to knock your presentations and facilitations out of the park has 23 episodes each lasting 15 minutes, in total just over 5 hours of training! This series brings together unique modules on:
- How to beat your anxiety through superior self-management
- Ways to set up any room a successful meeting, workshop or presentation
- The neuroscience and practice of how we effectively engage others
- Building trust, credibility and Influencing others through body language
- Masterful facilitation tips for getting the most out of a group with the least effort
- Creating the most useful materials, and avoiding "Death by PowerPoint"
- Dealing with disruptive behaviors and presenting through teamwork and facilitation
...and so much more!!
Crafted and presented by sought after expert trainers Mark Bowden and Michael Bungay Stanier, this program allows everyone to become a Presentation Genius!
Mark Bowden is voted the world's #1 body language expert for three years running, is presentation skills trainer for the world's #1 Executive MBA, Fortune 50 CEOs and G8 leaders, and is the founder of communications skills company TRUTHPLANE®. He is the author of three books of body language and human behavior.
Michael Bungay Stanier is Senior Partner of Box of Crayons™, a company that helps organizations do less Good Work and more Great Work; he was the very first Canadian Coach of the Year, he is voted the #2 coaching professional in the world for 2016, and is a Rhodes Scholar. He is the author of four books on development and coaching.