Start your journey to discovering exactly how to best read body language by studying the truth and lies behind behavior analysis, and bust the many myths around nonverbal behavior.
Learn alongside two of the world's top experts in human behavior and nonverbal communication: renown body language expert, voted #1 in the world two years running, Mark Bowden; and Tracey Thomson, co-authors of the Globe & Mail bestseller TRUTH & LIES: What People Are Really Thinking.
In this fast-paced, fun, and interactive video course you will quickly learn some life-changing personal and practical skills:
- Exactly when and when not to trust your nonverbal instincts
- The real truth behind how to spot lies and detect deceit
- How to accurately read and react to strong emotions in others
- The power poses and postures that affect how you are judged
- Differences in authentic and fake behaviors that can con you
and so much more...
Interact with others like you, including the experts, across hours of video based interactive and fun learning that will bring you an advanced understanding of body language analysis, and give you a real advantage, and way more confidence, in your work and with your most important relationships.
Be the very first to experience this learning at the special opening offer price...